Hyatt Valet Attendant | Full Time in US, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Valet Attendants welcome and create the first impression upon guest arrival. This may include assisting the passengers during the loading and unloading process. Their primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently relocate guest automobiles to designated parking locations. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotel guest services and knowledge of daily events.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the surrounding area.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
- Must have stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight & run short distances.
- Prior related customer service experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions including hot and humid.
- Must have an open and flexible schedule that includes: morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
Primary Location: US-TX-Bastrop - Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: BAS003676