Hyatt Guest Service Officer in SYDNEY, Australia
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
We are looking for an experienced Guest Service Officer to join our team in the Communication Centre.
Hyatt Regency Sydney is the largest upscale full service hotel in Australia with a total of 892 rooms. The hotel also features our Regency Club Executive lounge, Fitness Centre, 272 seat all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Darling Harbour and 3,700 square meters of state-of-the-art meeting facilities.
The Role: *
The main duties of this role is to answer all internal and external telephone calls promptly, to assist with any general requests, place In Room Dining orders and handle any enquiries in Australia’s largest hotel. This role will suit an experienced Guest Service Officer or someone with exceptional Hotel experience wanting to transfer to the Front Office Department.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
• Previous experience in 5 star Front Office or Hotel environment
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Full availability to work on a 7 day rotating roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
• Good time management skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent computers skills experience with Opera PMS (highly preferred)
• A proven ability to work as a team and autonomously
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• Training and Career progression
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Dynamic team where no two days are ever the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: SYD001295
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.