Hyatt Steward/Dishwasher in OAK BROOK, Illinois
A Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have good communication skills and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction. The shift of this position is primarily 4:30 pm – 1:00 am. When needed this person may also work morning to afternoon shifts.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work a flexible schedule afternoon and evenings including holidays and weekends. Ability to work mornings is a plus.
· Ability to lift, carry and push a moderate amount of weight
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Good English communication skills including the ability to read and write
· Must be able to obtain a food handlers card within 30 days of hire
Primary Location: US-IL-Oak Brook
Organization: The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald%27s Campus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: OAK000838