Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Communication Centre (Overnights - FT) in MELBOURNE, Australia
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of /empathy/ and human /connection./ We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as /unique/ individuals, to enable us to design and deliver /personal experiences/. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
** The Role
Our Communication Centre is the hub of all phone calls across all divisions at Grand Hyatt Melbourne. This position requires someone who can convey energy and sincerity over the phone and to provide exceptional customer service to all guests, both internal and external. In addition to taking charge of key communication channels in our large and fast-paced hotel, the position also calls for the overseeing of key administration tasks to support the overall Rooms Division.
The successful candidate must possess an ability to convey a 'smile' over the phone and provide an engaging and efficient interaction to our guests. Aspects of the Guest Service Officer position include varying shift including overnights and weekends. In addition, computer literacy and ability to time & task manage are essential.
The successful candidate will have
- An amazing personality across the telephone
- A genuine interest and passion for providing customer service
- Basic Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office with preferably some knowledge of Fidelio/Opera
Availability to work a rotating roster, including late evenings, weekends, overnights and public holidays **Benefits
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
Above Award wage rates
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: MEL001419