Hyatt Sales Manager in LONDON, United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven and experienced Sales Manager to join our Sales & Marketing Team.
Hyatt Place West London/ Hayes is a 4* upscale hotel that caters for the multitasking traveler with a 24/7 lifestyle, creating a modern, comfortable, seamless experience. The hotel is located in Hayes, less than 15 minutes from London Heathrow Airport terminals and close to Stockley Business Park and Northolt Airport.
About the Role: The Sales Manager Role is responsible for generating revenue for all aspects of the business and for maximizing the profitability. They are also accountable for coordinating with all the other teams to ensure efficient management of the revenue and simplifying work systems other responsibilities include:
· Proactively generate new business to increase the hotels market share
· Manage a portfolio of pre-defined corporate accounts on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they are meeting their financial quotas and customer service criteria as well as exceeding total revenue goals
· Set clear strategies and goals to enhance account performance and achieve annual budgeted targets.
· Provide daily and weekly updates on Sales activity focused on driving improved results.
· The role will also include selling Events space and to drive Food and Beverage sales to all contacts and accounts.
You will have previous experience as a Sales Executive or Manager, in a similar property and be comfortable and prepared to travel locally and around the UK as necessary. Particular experience of new business development is essential and local West London/Heathrow knowledge would be an advantage
If you are a sales person who likes challenges and creating personal connections with guests, we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including: ·12 complimentary room nights worldwide ·Friends and family discount ·50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK ·Pension Scheme ·Free Parking ·Quality free meals on duty ·£250 team member referral scheme ·Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Place West London/Hayes
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003127