Hyatt Project Houseperson - Housekeeping in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
The Project Houseperson is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and general maintenance of the hotel. Assist with maintaining and repairing the quality of the guest room. R esponsibilities include, but not limited to, shampooing and extracting carpets as well as grout, window, and furniture cleaning. This person must have good communication and organization skills. Must be able to work independently and lift heavy items on a consistent basis.
- General knowledge of maintenance and cleaning.
- Familiar with basic tools and maintenance equipment.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, push and pull, moderate amounts of weight on a consistent basis.
- Candidate must have open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and climb.
- Previous carpet cleaning experience is desired.
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville
Organization: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JAC001855