Hyatt Bell Attendant in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
Bell Attendants are in constant communication with the Front Office and Valet to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking.
- Candidate must have open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time, and be able to lift, push and carry moderate amounts of weight on a consistent basis
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville
Organization: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: JAC001830