Hyatt Guest Services Officer in HYDERABAD, India
- Delivers the purpose, brand and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Works towards achieving the customer satisfaction survey scores set for the department
- Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
Primary Location: IN-AP-Hyderabad
Organization: Hyatt Hyderabad
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: HYD000725
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.