Hyatt Front Office Supervisor - Overnight/Full Time in HOUSTON, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing
The Overnight Front Office Supervisor is responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- This is not you typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch. *
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office operations.
- Ability to work overnight full time.
Primary Location: US-TX-Houston
Organization: Hyatt Regency Houston
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: HOU001594