Hyatt Team Leader - Concierge in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a/sanctuary of peace/in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting aTeam leader - Conciergeto join our team and work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- As the Team leader – Concierge, you will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Team leader - Concierge is responsible to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Concierge within the Rooms Division
- Maintains the Concierge daily Log Book.
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
- Assists the Assistant Manager in efficiently managing the Concierge Department according to established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
- Ensures operating equipment is maintained in good working order and to report maintenance requirements.
- Assists the Assistant Manager –Transportation in efficiently managing the Transportation Department according to the established concept statement.
- Ensures cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicles, equipment and storage room.
- Ensures efficient pick up and drop off service.
- Coordinates all transportation requirements for the guests and other operation departments whenever needed.
- Conducts daily pre-shift briefing to associates on transport requirement, arrival and departure of VIP guests, functions/ events and special attention that is needed.
- Conducts regular inspection on the vehicles to ensure cleanliness is being maintained at all times.
- Develops and assists with training activities focused on improving skills and knowledge.
- Attends and participates in Briefings/Meetings as required
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma/qualification in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Team leader - Concierge
- Good problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: HOC000363