Hyatt Assistant Manager - Front Offices in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a/sanctuary of peace/in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences. * *
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for an Assistant Manager – Front Office (Guest Service Manager) to work with thehighest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Guest Service Manager is responsible to assist the Front Office / Assistant Front Office Manager in managing the guest service department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Concierge operation and administration Detailed job description:
- Ensures that all Front Office associates deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensures that Front Office associates provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Assists in greeting and checking-in VIP and Long Stay guests.
- Ensures that all Front Office associates are aware of current promotions, policies and other important information.
- Assists in the preparation and updates of the Front Office Departmental Operations Manual.
- Ensures information on restaurants, hotel facilities and other miscellaneous are updated periodically.
- Submits all guests/associates incident reports.
- Reports and records “Lost and Found” items.
- Assist to implement consistent guest recognition programmes and maintains a relevant guest history database.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Personally and frequently verify that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Spends time in Front Office areas to ensure that the area is managed well by the respective team and deliver the brand promise.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Assists the Front Office Management Team to maximise associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
- Assists the Front Office Management Team in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
- Other task as assigned Benefit:
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
- Attractive package
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Full insurance package
- 2 complimentary meals at canteen
- Complimentary rooms
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager - Concierge or Guest Service Manager.
- Good problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: HOC000290