Hyatt Food & Beverage Trainer in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- To train all new hires, as per Hyatt Regency Dubai and Hyatt International standards.
- To evaluate and verify understanding of all employees on the service standards.
- To assist F&B Division in developing Departmental Operations and Training manuals.
- To develop within the F&B Division all possible means and programs in order to facilitate work related procedures and upgrade the performance standards.
- Develop measurements to ensure understanding and follow up for compliance.
- To prepare and update within the Division, all training records for each employee, as well as career paths and development charts.
- Responsible for Departmental Orientation of all new employees as well as being the assigned “Buddy” for them.
- To establish within the Division measurements to check adherence to the set service standards.
- To conduct/ensure that, daily measurements for standards are done.
- To assess areas of improvement, based on the measurements done and Mystery Guest Audits, and prepare training plan to achieve and maintain a high standard of Guest Service levels at all times.
- Hospitality gradute is a must.
- Should have worked as F&B Trainer in a five star hotel for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a required.
- Advanced knowledge of English - spoken, written, reading is a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB002876