Hyatt Server- Cocktail/Beverage in CALGARY, Canada
This is your opportunity to join an amazing team of servers in Calgary!
We are looking for a server who has a passion for guest service and the ability to empathize and truly care for others. In order to be considered, you must have previous food and beverage service experience and be open to working a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Food & Beverage Lounge servers are responsible for submitting and presenting guest food and beverage selections. The right person will gain menu knowledge and provide recommendation from our compilation of menu items and engaging in casual conversation. Their style and service attributes to the key to creating an exceptional guest experience. If you love connecting with people and enjoy working in a positive team environment, this opportunity is for you!
- Create an environment for guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
- Create luxury for all the senses by serving guests in the lounge in accordance with company standards
Report orders to bartenders; add garnishes to drinks before serving
Colleague café with delicious free food!
- Discounts at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts worldwide for your family and friends
- Complimentary rooms for you at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Discounts in our food and beverage outlets
- Paid sick days per year
- Free uniforms
Growth and development opportunities
Why Hyatt Regency Calgary At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
We Are Energizing: When speaking with our guests, we are dynamic, refreshing and stimulating
We Are Clever: Here, we do things the smart way, not just the way they’ve always been done before. We’re always thinking one step ahead, satisfying guests’ needs in unique, delightful and surprising ways, as they go through their day.
We Are Confident: We’re innovators and experts at providing the experiences, care and amenities our guests want, all delivered with enthusiasm and pride. They can feel relaxed and confident because we’ve got everything covered.
Hyatt associates work in a 24/7 environment that demands exceptional performance and shifts that may change due to business needs, yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Previous restaurant or lounge serving experience (asset)
- Previous experience working in a hotel setting (asset)
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have ProServe Certification
Primary Location: CA-AB-Calgary
Organization: Hyatt Regency Calgary
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: CAL001985