Hyatt Cook I in BEAVER CREEK, Colorado
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Entry Level Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is primarily a production position.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and STD insurance at affordable premiums
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Extended Sick Pay
- Hyatt Colleague Room Discounts
- 401k with matching contribution
- Discount Stock Purchase Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Family & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- And much more!
* Requires fair communication skills. * No previous experience necessary. * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Ability to stand for long periods of time. * Capable of performing repetitious duties.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook.
Primary Location: US-CO-Beaver Creek
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: BEA000007
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.