Hyatt Events Floorperson- PM Shift in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Events Floorperson is responsible for setting up and breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, etc. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking Options & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including afternoons, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003917