Hyatt Cook - Entry Level (Part Time) in AUSTIN, Texas
Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.The Entry Level Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is typically a production position that requires total supervision and training. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, weekends, and holidays.
Hyatt prides itself on excellence, service, integrity and accountability. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing company!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
* Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
* $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
* Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
* Discounted Room Nights
* Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
* Sick & Vacation Time
* Paid Holidays
* Flexible Schedules
- Requires fair communication skills.
- No previous experience necessary.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Capable of performing repetitious duties.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: The Driskill
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: AUS004080