Hyatt Director of Human Resources (Local) in AMMAN, Jordan
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt’s strategic priorities and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. The Director of Human Resources is responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Division and the implementation of Hyatt’s People Philosophy throughout the hotel. This position reports to the hotel General Manager.
- Ideally with a university degree in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Director of HR in large hotel operation.
- High level of business and financial acumen with the ability to link business and people strategies.
- Strong consulting, influencing and coaching skills and an ability to build trust and relate to people at all levels.
- Highly ethical with strong decision-making skills and judgment to drive the right impact for the business and our colleagues.
- Effective communicator (clear, inspiring, simple, situational, multi-level, multi-cultural)
- Good executive presence and confidence.
- Strong results-orientation with the ability to balance long-term goals with short-term demands.
- Problem solving and systemic thinking skills.
Primary Location: JO-AM-Amman
Organization: Grand Hyatt Amman
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: AMM000132