Hyatt Sous Chef - Colleague Restaurant in DOHA, Qatar
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting colleague, guest and owner expectations. The Sous Chef - Colleague Restaurant is responsible in managing Grand Cafe, the colleague restaurant operation, ensuring colleague satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sous Chef or Chef de Partie in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
- Understanding of different cuisine according to the colleague nationality mix in the hotel, continuously thrive for creativity and new ideas.
Primary Location: QA-Doha-Doha
Organization: Grand Hyatt Doha
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DOH000743
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.