Hyatt MAMA MAKAN Commis Chef in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
The restaurantMAMA MAKANand its bar are the place to go for an authentic Indonesian all-day-dining experience. Together with the entire team, our #mamaloves taking guests on a culinary journey to Indonesia - experience the original dishes reminiscent to the menus on the walls of cafés in Jakarta.
MAMA MAKAN is currently looking for a passionate Commis Chef!
What Mama seeks:
/‘Eating is a necessity, but cooking is an art’/is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate Commis Chef who adds some flavor to the culinary restaurant experience.
Someone who loves food and everything that revolves around food. The Commis Chef is a team player and an important asset to the whole kitchen team. Someone that cooks for MAMA MAKAN guests like looking at home for his/her own guests.
What Mama has got to offer:
· A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt;
· An international working environment;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning, and discounts all over the world…!)
#Mamaloves you, because…
· You have good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
· You know all about HACCP;
· You have some experience working in a kitchen;
· You have a flexible schedule and you do not mind working in evenings, weekends and/or holidays;
· You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
The restaurants Mama Makan and its bar are located inside the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. The hotel recently opened its doors and freatures 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A please designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.
Do you like what you read? Please apply and give us all the reasons why Mama loves YOU!
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AMS000268
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.